SavantAA Zeeman enduro
SavantAA Zeeman enduro sets new standards in high performance Zeeman graphite furnace analysis.
The SavantAA - Zeeman enduro Atomic Absorption Spectrometer is a superior graphite furnace atomic absorption instrument that combines the longitudinal Zeeman effect with variable magnetic field strength, transverse heating of the graphite tube, and the most recent surface-mount technology.
A furnace or hydride-specific analyzer without flame capabilities can be used with SavantAA's No Flame version, which excludes the gas box. While adhering to all QC regulations and features that will help to achieve US FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance, the robust SavantAA software enables unmatched instrument control and data manipulation. All SavantAAs include USB communications to meet the needs of modern computers.
The optional Electronic Sample Viewing, which enables real-time colour viewing of the sample compartment and is essential for graphite furnace analysis, is one of the instrument building blocks along with the optional Super Lamp Power Supply for 1 or 4 lamps, the optional Coded Lamp Recognition, the optional Automatic Burner Rotation, and the optional Coded Lamp Recognition.
An authentic double-beam spectrometer. Any analytic needs and financial constraints can be precisely met by configuring the SavantAA.
To further enhance the functionality of these instruments, a full variety of accessories are available for all three AAS product lines. These accessories include graphite furnace systems, hydride systems, mercury concentrators, lights, and autosamplers.
The following are some of the features of the SavantAA – Zeeman enduro Atomic Absorption Spectrometer –
- For optimal accuracy and sensitivity, a special variable magnetic field strength is available between 0.6 and 1.1 Tesla in 0.1 Tesla steps.
- For quick element selection and precise light optimization, an eight-lamp auto turret with auto lamp alignment is available.
- For simplicity of use, there is an automatic wavelength and a choice of 20 slit widths between 0.1 and 2.0 nm in 0.1 nm increments in both normal and decreased height.
- Coded Lamp Recognition is available for Super Lamps as well as regular hollow cathode lamps.
- The latest 10 Volt Super Bulb technology, installed as standard for one lamp, guarantees the best sensitivity while using less electricity and producing little heat. (An additional four light supply is offered.)
- The new, improved design enables more than 1400 firings per tube and a reduced %RSD.
- Viewing of electronic samples norm.