Cintra 4040 for the most demanding applications
The Cintra 4040 is one among the other models of the new Cintra Series, all of which have better optical characteristics. The Cintra Series’ high-performance characteristics include:
- True double-beam optics ensure accurate, precise results and exceptional long-term stability.
- Even from μL volumes, the results are uncompromised because of the innovative optical design.
- Meets every performance requirement set out by several regulatory authorities. These exams might be for IQ/OQ pharmacopoeias or other performance standards. Utilizing the Cintral Software’s automated System Validation Module makes this task simple to do.
- Spectrum transformation techniques like sine, negating scans, and derivatives are used.
- Calculations using scans are possible with a scan calculator, including derivatives, sine, and addition and subtraction of scans.