enduro T2100 is GBC’s Flame and Graphite Furnace Tandem AAS with transverse heating and longitudinal Zeeman background correction as well as deuterium background correction.
The sixth-generation Scientific Equipment atomic absorption spectrophotometer is called the Enduro T2100. It continues the habit of creating products that meet the wants and demands of the consumer.
The Enduro T2100 is a brand-new Tandem Flame and Furnace Atomic Absorption Spectrometer with Transverse Heating, Longitudinal Zeeman Background Correction, Variable Magnetic Field Strength for Furnace, and Deuterium Background Correction for Flame.
Enduro T2100 - Graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrophotometer is exceptional at handling micro samples, including aqueous solutions, viscous liquids, slurries, and even solids, in addition to having outstanding sensitivity.
In general, the analyst may utilise the technique to address new, complicated analytical demands by applying it to the wealth of literature that describes methods and processes for the determination of a range of analytes in complex matrices. This analytical tool can offer precise, accurate analysis for a variety of sample types when used properly.
The background correction capability of the Enduro T2100 – Graphite Furnace Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer has been enhanced and now meets or surpasses the requirements for complicated matrix examinations of food, the environment, life, and other things.
The following are some of the other features found in Enduro T2100 – Graphite Furnace Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer –
- The use of a graphite furnace with transverse heating enables great sample atomization efficiency and uniformity.
- The user can choose between two different types of background correction modes: longitudinal Zeeman and Deuterium Lamps.
- High sensitivity and accuracy are ensured by a special adjustable magnetic field intensity of 0.6 to 1.1 Tesla in 0.1 Tesla increments.
- Fast lamp selection and optimization are guaranteed by the auto-alignment function of the 8-lamp automated lamp turret.
- Super and hollow cathode lamps may both be recognised using coded lamp identification technology.
- The most up-to-date superlight power supply ensures better sensitivity while using less energy and producing less heat.
- The Universal Flame/Furnace Auto Sampler enables unattended analysis of 133 samples for BOTH flame and furnace.
- Additionally offered is a hydride generator option.