The SavantAA ∑ is the sum of all – the top of the range research grade Atomic Absorption Spectrometer.
Our top-of-the-line AAS is the SavantAA Σ AAS - atomization in atomic absorption spectroscopy, which is pronounced SavantAA Sigma which is cutting-edge equipment with all-reflective optics that is completely automated, multi-element, and genuine double beam.
Using SavantAA Windows® based software, it is entirely computer controlled, including the burner adjuster, burner rotation, Super Lamp Power Supply, Electronic Sample Viewing, Lamp Optimization, wavelength, slit tuning, and gas management.
A high-intensity deuterium arc lamp has a correction range of 175–425 nm. The measurement of background and total absorbance are separated by a modest amount of time in all background correction systems.
Pulse interpolation has significantly enhanced the Hyper-Pulse background corrector, which is a feature of the SavantAA, one of the quickest systems available. This enables "Transient Signals" like GF signals to be interpolated more precisely.
In comparison to manual or automatic gasbox configurations, the SavantAA’s programmable flame control offers notable productivity improvements.
For nitrous oxide-acetylene analyses or when operating the instrument by inexperienced operators, the enhanced safety features are a considerable benefit. Some of the features of SavantAA Σ AAS – atomization in atomic absorption spectroscopy are as follows –
- Fully automated eight-lamp turret with automatic lamp alignment for sequential multi-element analysis.
- Gas flows are automatically set when switching techniques thanks to programmable flame control with ten safety interlocks, which allows for repeatable operation.
- Optics with 100% reflection for strong light output.
- Automatic 175–900 nm wavelength selection.
- Automatically adjusted, continuously adjustable slit width from 0.1 to 2.0 nm in 0.1 nm steps in both normal and lowered height.
- Noise is reduced via asymmetric modulation by up to 40%.
- The 175–423 nm corrective range offered by Hyper Pulse Fast Background Correction is available at up to 2.5 Abs.
- Coding for lamp recognition