GBC manufactures a full range of ICP-OES accessories to cover analytical requirements.
The ETV is designed and made by GBC specifically. It comprises of the ETV workhead plus PAL auto sampler and power supply with gas flow control. This accessory is controlled by the software.
1-100 µL (in 1 µL increments) of sample can be injected into the ETV then dried, ashed and
atomized. The atomized plume travels into the plasma where the unit measures elements simultaneously.
During the dry and ash stages the sample solvent and matrix are removed and therefore cannot interfere with the atomized plume where all elements are measured.
This accessory is ideal for slurries and viscous samples to be analyzed. As low as 1 µL can be injected, any low volume samples such as blood or precious samples can be analyzed and all masses analyzed simultaneously.
Solid samples could also be analyzed by manual introduction allowing greater flexibility for sample introduction.
Temperature range is ambient to 3000˚C with a computer controlled maximum heating rate of 2000˚C/sec. The temperature program can have unlimited steps, each with ramp and hold, gas selection and read option. Temperature controller monitors current and voltage and uses power feedback to provide accurate control over the full temperature range and during both ramp and hold stages. Interlocked to inert gas and cooling water pressures. Corrects for changes in cooling water temperature.
The INTEGRA 6000 – Inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectrometer offers a complete solution to your elemental analysis needs at almost the same price as a fully automated AA. Numerous excellent features include:
- 200+ instrument parameters controlled by computer
- Nebulizer gas is precisely controlled via mass flow (with an optional mass flow of plasma and auxiliary gas)
- The robustness of the free-running 40.68 MHz RF generator, provides the greatest energy transfer efficiency to your sample as well as automated self-correction
- Efficient Windows® software for multitasking
- Optics with thermostats for unmatched optical stability
- Finely developed software for auto-optimization
- UV functionality is offered as standard
- Gratings to meet the needs of the most rigorous resolution applications
- Increased output with the option of adding another monochromator
- The capacity to handle the most challenging matrices without requiring dilution