Inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectrometer.Analyzing elements with a world of experience
The Inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectrometer ICP-OES - INTEGRA 6000 from GBC combines fresh ideas in user-friendly software with the tried-and-true opinions of seasoned ICP users from all over the world. It builds on a long legacy of excellence in design and engineering. A small ICP-OES instrument that is fully equipped for all ICP applications, easier to run, maintain, and service, and increases the bar for reasonably priced ICP analysis is the end result.
The feature-rich Integra ICP has gained acceptance across the world and has quickly established a name for delivering strength, adaptability, and performance throughout all of the key application areas, such as environmental monitoring, agriculture, biology, metallurgy, geology, petrochemicals, and pharmaceuticals.
Integra 6000 pioneers new territory by raising the bar for dependability, efficiency, and productivity in your lab. The Integra 6000 relies on GBC's legacy of producing high-quality, cost-effective spectroscopic products. Our Research & Development team used their four decades of experience to build an instrument that delivers more features, more power and flexibility, and better performance than more expensive competing systems in order to achieve this no-compromise goal.
The Integra 6000 simplifies wavelength selection with its extensive wavelength database, exhibiting relative sensitivities and including positive detection of all conceivable spectrum interferences. The best potential interference-free wavelengths when the complexity of the spectrum produced by your sample matrix requires it, or wavelengths for trace determinations, less sensitive wavelengths for large concentrations.
The INTEGRA 6000 – Inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectrometer offers a complete solution to your elemental analysis needs at almost the same price as a fully automated AA. Numerous excellent features include:
- 200+ instrument parameters controlled by computer
- Nebulizer gas is precisely controlled via mass flow (with an optional mass flow of plasma and auxiliary gas)
- The robustness of the free-running 40.68 MHz RF generator, provides the greatest energy transfer efficiency to your sample as well as automated self-correction
- Efficient Windows® software for multitasking
- Optics with thermostats for unmatched optical stability
- Finely developed software for auto-optimization
- UV functionality is offered as standard
- Gratings to meet the needs of the most rigorous resolution applications
- Increased output with the option of adding another monochromator
- The capacity to handle the most challenging matrices without requiring dilution